Creative Consultants services are comprehensive and experience is vast. The staff includes: engineers, architects, traffic engineer, transport planning & modeling engineer, traffic impact analyst, environmental and planning regulations and municipal civil engineer, quantity surveyors, project managers, construction supervisors, material specialists, accountants, estimators, attorneys, and other experienced construction professionals to provide construction-consulting services including project management, evaluation of construction claims, critical path method (CPM) scheduling, facilities consulting, training, management consulting, litigation/mitigation, and value engineering.
Creative Consultants provides the following services for infrastructure projects starting from the initial concept planning and preliminary design through to construction supervision and assistance in management and maintenance.
- Architecture and Planning
- Transportation Planning including Traffic Origin-Destination Survey
- Transportation Related Training
- Highway Planning and Programming including Rural Feeder Roads (Farm to Market)
- Site Selection and Land Use/Environmental Studies
- Geotechnical Investigations including Subsurface Exploration by Drilling and Geophysics, In-situ and Laboratory Testing
- Improvement and Reconstruction of Roads including Primary, Secondary and Rural Feeder Roads and Access Tracks
- Design and Engineering of Roads, Bridges, Appurtenant Structures
- Financial Analysis, Costing and Tariffs
- Quality Control of Construction and Supervision
- Development impact studies, planning, design and implementation of rural infrastructure e.g. markets, culverts / bridges and rural roads for connectivity for sustainable economic development including environmental and social impact assessment and monitoring and evaluation
- Structure and master planning, detailed area planning, urban infrastructure planning and feasibility studies, detailed engineering and construction supervision with social and community development and environmental management.